Hi, my name is Kaitlyn. I'm 22 1/2yrs, and i have Endometriosis.
I was diagnosed with it at the age of 17yrs (2006) via my symptoms
& Laparoscopy in July 2008 to remove it.
As you might have noticed, my results are written in my 1st post.
I started getting pains in July 2006 with heavy bleeding, sore tummy, back pains & i had to try and have a short sleep around 4pm-6pm to help have enough energy to cook dinner,hang out with friends.. etc..
I have a large medical file at the hospital & at my doctors related to Endo pains ~ Emergency admissions, Ultrasound, Blood tests & more..
CURRENT UPDATE:
I'm seeing an Endometriosis specialist in early August for to see if he can personally do a Laparoscopy for me asap as my Endo has grown back according to an internal ultrasound he did & the pain is bad again, with break-through bleeding every 2 weeks.. will update my blog next month.
Keep fighting the endo & hope for a cure one day..
*~Kaitlyn~*
No comments:
Post a Comment